Located in level 3M, our Fitness Facility is open for all our in-house guests. To ensure the safety and convenience for our guests, below are the rules and regulations to follow during your visit to the facility:
- Use facilities and equipment at your own risk.
- Use equipment properly and follow directions carefully.
- No food and drinks (except water). Strictly no smoking.
- Proper training attire should be worn at all times while in the Fitness Centre. No jeans or street clothes will be permitted.
- Proper training shoes should be worn. No open-toed slippers or sandals.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Report any damaged equipment to management immediately. DO NOT USE.
- Please return all equipment to its place and wipe down machines after use.
Located in Level 3M, the outdoor swimming pool can be utilized by our in-house guests during their stay with us.
By using the swimming pool area, guests agree to follow the below instructions:
- Proper swimming pool attire must be worn at all times.
- Please shower before entering the pool.
- Guest swim at their own risk. No life guards are on duty.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Diving and running are not permitted.
- Food and beverages from outside the hotel is not allowed in the pool area.
- Kindly avoid bringing your valuables to the swimming pool. The management cannot be held liable for the loss of any valuables or other personal property left at the premises.
- The hotel will not be responsible for any injuries while using the hotel facilities.